Fine Interior Painting
Great Rooms no fear of Heights
Custom interior painting
Interiors big or small
We go the extra mile with artist brush details
design and logo painting
Interior Painting Experts
Carter Custom Painting has completed thousands of Interior painting projects in the St. Louis and St. Louis County area. We are experts in interior painting, wallpaper removal, caulking, and drywall repair. Furthermore our craftsmen are committed to your satisfaction, realizing that in a service oriented business our only job security comes from satisfied customers who call us in the future and also refer us to their friends, coworkers and associates. Most noteworthy, we follow a superior interior painting system guideline for the best finish in your home. Call us for your next interior painting project in the STL at: 314-757-6973
Guide to our “superior interior” painting system.
• Set a date with the homeowner to schedule the work.
• Take everything off the walls,remove hooks,nails, and whatever is requested by home owner.
• Move the furniture to the center of the room.
• Cover everything with plastic.
• Spread out drop clothes to cover the floor.
• Remove outlet covers, switchplates,blinds, etc.
• Clean the walls, if real dirty.
• Scuff,pole sand the walls to knock hairs or debri left behind from other painters or homeowners.
• caulk any cracks.
• Patch any holes or cracks.
• Seal stains if needed.
• Repaired areas are primed.
• Cut or trim in areas with a brush.
• Then proceed to roll, Do each wall separately if working with matte or eggshell.
• Apply second coat of paint if needed.
• paint the doors,trim,and whatever moulding needs to be painted.
• Clean up.
• Put furniture back in place.
• Replace outlet covers, switchplates,etc.
• Touch-up paint is labeled and left with client.
Complete Interior House Painting and Remodeling Service
- Plantation shutters
- Spray finishes
- Kitchen cabinets
- Paneling and wainscot
- Baseboard, crown, and other trim mouldings
- Removal of wallpaper with chemical,water,or steam
- Repair of wallboard if needed
Staining and Finishing of Woodwork and Cabinetry
- New and old cabinets (paint or stain grade)
- Entertainment systems (paint, stain or faux finishes
- Finishing of new windows and doors
Decorative Finishes, Faux Finishes, and Murals
- Faux Stone
- sky painting
- Glazing …you see it we can paint it!
Interior Repair Services
- Drywall, plaster and wood repairs
- Light carpentry (crown moulding, wainscot, base, frames, etc.)
- Spray finishes (furniture, cabinets, etc.)
- Carpenter-built shelving and bookcases
- Handyman services
Our believes for getting a superb Interior Paint Job
- Using quality materials
- Employing the best preparation methods
- Keeping a clean, respectful work environment
- Providing a dedicated, on-site project manager for every job
- Inspecting everything upon completition
Note: We work with other trades every day… so if we don’t do it, we are always happy to refer someone we trust who does. (i.e.- plumbers, electricians, licensed professionals
Some of our service areas: Chesterfield, Wildwood, Creve Ceour, West County, Imperial, Crestwood, Ballwin, Ladue, Frontenac,including a 50 mile range around st. louis
Some of the Paint we like to use: