Oakville Remodeling Project
A client in the Oakville, Mo area wanted a railing removed and a half wall built for her home so they called on us to do the work.
- First in the remodeling process we removed the rail,base moulding, and cut the carpet back.
- We then removed part of the flooring because it was to short after removing the rail.
- Then we framed a wall and installed drywall on it.
- Joint compound was applied over cornerbead and taped joints.
- Several coats of joint compound were applied then the final coat sanded.
- After the sanding a primer and paint was applied.
- Then the new flooring was stained and installed.
- Next the Base moulding was installed,caulked,puttied, and painted.
- Finally a trim piece was routered, painted, and installed to finish up this Oakville, Mo remodeling project.
- Vacuuming and clean up was performed everyday after working, and drop clothes were used also during the remodeling process.